This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image/ Video Uploading Simplified

This might help to demistify the art of posting video or photos on Pressure Drop.

Please keep images manageable, less than 800 pixels on long edge at 72 Dpi is preferred.

You can build your own Pressure Drop album and copy the url of images to the thread of desire using the photo tool as shown above, or the simple IMAGE COMMAND which is
    [IMG]www.mycoolpic.jpg[/IMG] note that the img's are in caps and surrounded by the square brackets, with the / in the trailing one. The info in between is whatever your photos URL is. Pressure Drop does not host videos, however you can display them using links!
    Pressure-drop.us ~It's not the size of the website, it's how you use it! ~

Comment

Not sure what you guys may have done with your hardware but the site is much more responsive.

Thanks -

Comment

You're right, it is, what got changed?
        A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

Comment

But now its slow as all hell again. It's hard to believe that it's my connection when every other website I go to comes up quickly. What's different about PD?
          A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

Comment

IF you are filing a report or story and the timer times you out, hit your backspace tab and it should reappear,
            then highlight the piece and copy, THEN re-log on... and paste back. Or write stuff in what ever word editing program
            you like and copy and paste.... Problem is with timing, and if it stays on too long the site bogs down and nobody likes it slow...

...well almost nobody...
            " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Working...
            X