X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoboy
    replied
    IF you are filing a report or story and the timer times you out, hit your backspace tab and it should reappear,
    then highlight the piece and copy, THEN re-log on... and paste back. Or write stuff in what ever word editing program
    you like and copy and paste.... Problem is with timing, and if it stays on too long the site bogs down and nobody likes it slow...

...well almost nobody...

Leave a comment:

• Ballard Sailor
    replied
    But now its slow as all hell again. It's hard to believe that it's my connection when every other website I go to comes up quickly. What's different about PD?

Leave a comment:

• Ballard Sailor
    replied
    You're right, it is, what got changed?

Leave a comment:

• bowline
    replied
    Not sure what you guys may have done with your hardware but the site is much more responsive.

Thanks -

Leave a comment:

• PD Staff
    replied
    Image/ Video Uploading Simplified

This might help to demistify the art of posting video or photos on Pressure Drop.

Please keep images manageable, less than 800 pixels on long edge at 72 Dpi is preferred.

You can build your own Pressure Drop album and copy the url of images to the thread of desire using the photo tool as shown above, or the simple IMAGE COMMAND which is
    [IMG]www.mycoolpic.jpg[/IMG] note that the img's are in caps and surrounded by the square brackets, with the / in the trailing one. The info in between is whatever your photos URL is. Pressure Drop does not host videos, however you can display them using links!

Leave a comment:

• hobot
    replied
    Someone get that man a beer!

Leave a comment:

• GRUMPY
    replied
    Originally posted by hobot View Post
    um,,err,,yes, that might possibly work, I nominate Doghouse for Party Director.

Need some more Southern Hemisphere sailors to get onboard and Tuffy needs to check in more often, that way the sun will never set on the PD Empire.
    I'm 1 degree south, that help? (I think you need east/west coverage for the no sunset stuff though..)

Leave a comment:

• hobot
    replied
    Save "Boot Licker" for Woody.

Leave a comment:

• aA
    replied
    custom user titles could be pretty cool...have to start looking into that and several things on the vb info sites

Leave a comment:

• doghouse
    replied
    Can I get Party Director in that little line over my avatar? That would rawk.

Leave a comment:

• hobot
    replied
    um,,err,,yes, that might possibly work, I nominate Doghouse for Party Director.

Need some more Southern Hemisphere sailors to get onboard and Tuffy needs to check in more often, that way the sun will never set on the PD Empire.

Leave a comment:

• doghouse
    replied
    What can we do to land this place some more advertisers?
    Get some hot chicks to give out BJ's?

Leave a comment:

• aA
    replied
    build it and they will come...

Leave a comment:

• hobot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PD Staff
    replied
    Originally posted by foreguy View Post
    Where do the front page stories go?
    Still on the FP just look in the catagories section on the right!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X