• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahaa no cameras were seen in the actions of any boats!! hahaha

Comment

A pic from Saturday. Big winds

Comment

great pix!! guessing they staying in the south bay! yes, i kept looking for her in the bay but never appeared. thanks for sharing!!

Comment

No boats in the water today.

Comment

yes, with that sail saturday and a few on other past days, i see they are back to not announcing their departures in twitland. i think the tweets are just by chance and at the very moment they have a chance to do it, and so is not done always. but i always appreciate any word of their sails and thank you very much!

Comment

BAR and Artemis AC45s are off the wharf and municipal pier areas right now if anyone are interested in seeing them. the sun is vERY nice and warm today (the shady areas are bloody cold though). they've been in the bay for about 20min so far

Comment

looks like they are running a makeshift track and practicing!!

Comment

AC45s have departed their area and are headed eastward, now passing Ft Mason piers. looks like they may be done for the day

Comment

maybe not; they both seem to have returned to their sailing area again HA!!

Comment

they are done for sure now. looking at time and such, they are both separately eastbound, one passing muni pier and the other lagging behind at the ft mason piers

Comment

BAR just fleeeew by fisherman's wharf

Comment

Are you sure it was Artemis out today?
                          I was at the compound today 1:30 ish and one AC45 was on the hook and the other still in the tent.

Comment

yes, was watching it on SFYC webcam and it was. same two AC45s that were out earlier last week playing around but in east bay. i nboticed both came out very late also. not even an hour or two and they were done for the day. that's a dam nice picture! it's hard to miss the artemis sail with their flag on it, plus: don't think there's any other crews remaining in the area right now, just oracle & artemis

Comment

was watching artemis and BAR AC45s racing in a small track off the marina spit again today. no camera. video-ed with my tablet and will post later if it looks okay. if they continue like on previous days, they'll stay out at least for another 30mins or so

Comment

Here is our latest update from San Francisco Bay sailing our AC72! Day 17 of sailing and day 3 with wing 2.
                                There was a good amount of wind and the team learned a lot from all the data they received. Enjoy!
                                " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X