X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the day they were having problems with their port foil

Comment

Artemis's 1st Foiling Gybes!

Artemis Racing shared the South Bay on Saturday and used up almost the whole length of the field. The reason? You eat up a lot of turf in a big hurry foiling, especially when you are gybing while foiling! With steady winds and lots of room to negotiate, the Boys In Blue utilized the 7th day of sailing to full potential and ate up the perfect conditions!

" I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Fantastic development!

Comment

Big Blue was out practicing starts with ETNZ this morning.

Comment

3pm spectator action at the lagoon

Comment

3PM? yea? etnz lr and artemis were in sfbay at 2pm. i guess they got sick of the increasing wind and sailboats and went to south bay. am glad artemis tried some starts today. racing aint just down and upwind as etnz has shown everyone!

Comment

Published on Aug 5, 2013
                Artemis Racing's young rockstars Nathan Outteridge and Iain Jensen have teamwork down to an unspoken science from
                their Olympic sailing days. Both say sailing on the AC72 isn't too much different from a 49er or Moth, just bigger scale and more teammates.

On the eve of the first race of the Louis Vuitton Cup Semifinal the looming question is has Artemis Racing had enough time to prepare?
                And....do they have a secret weapon?
                " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Big Blue gearing up for a practice sail.

Comment

3pm return.
                    Not a lot of smiles

Comment

• yea there were a few times they stalled again but not for as long a stop as during wednesday's race. of course there was a HUGE gap between ETNZ and Artemis but then, right now ETNZ is the fastest on the bay (IMHO). still i counted it off as about 2mins later getting to the finish line after ETNZ, except for the last practice race, where AR seemed to look like she was doing doughnuts in the water north of the last "virtual mark". still it was impressive to see. they have come far in few days. i know they are disappointed and everyone is writing them off already BUT in reality: THEY have done a LOT and am sure everyone thought their performance would be MUCH LESS than what we have been seeing. i dont think they should hang it up at all. but....

Comment

• Nice pics ft

Comment

• thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X