Photoboy: Boot To The Nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoboy: Boot To The Nuts

Maybe Photoboy could straighten out the dialog a bit, but I imagine the dialog went something like this:

Photoboy (Thinking to himself): Do, do, do, I'm shooting some epic pics of this giant, beautiful boat!

PB: Whoa! What the Fu... What are you guys thinking?

America's Cup: Hey Buddy! Don't you know who we are? We're the fucking America's Cup! Get your ass over here!

Photoboy: (Grumbles to self) Fucking amateurs. Come to town and think they own the whole fucking place. I've been shooting here for... grumble, grumble... (Tries to continue shooting around them)

America's Cup (Motoring aggressively toward Photoboy yelling) Hey! Hey, buddy! You obviously don't know who we are! We're the fucking America's Cup! Get the fuck outta here! We're in charge here now!

Photoboy: You're ruining my shots! Get the fuck outta the way! What, you really think you own the place?

America's Cup: As a matter of fact we...(Photoboy motors away)

Photoboy: (Motoring around the America's Cup chase boat, flipping them the bird while continuing to shoot): Fuuuuck Yoooooouuuuu!

The Real Surf City

As it should be.
    Fuck if they can't take a joke.
    Fuck if they can....

Comment

That about sums it up...this is AFTER nearly getting run over by the AC video Cat 3 times...WTF???
      " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

you shouldve allowed them to hit you and SUE their ass. i didnt see you but they were taking so long returning from the bridge i left. there was an epic tennis match on the tele i wanted to see that wasnt as beautYful BUT worth seeing

Comment

Good job PB, those douches deserve both fingers.

Comment

Super Yacht Regatta Snaps

A few frame from Mondays "Super Yacht Regatta", the windward mark. It's not often
            that SF see's a Super Yacht Regatta, even if it's lightly attended!

" I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

gorgeous PB. you've outdone yerself this time!!!!

Comment

The douchery of the douchebags is brought into sharper focus by the sheer grace you've shared with us in your photo spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanity Check View Post
                  The douchery of the douchebags is brought into sharper focus by the sheer grace you've shared with us in your photo spread.
                  That brought a tear to my eye SC . . . or something. Great photographs (images?) PB - "snaps" is not an adequate term.

I'm having a bit o' trouble with a squaretop on a schooner though - unless it has a gaff at the top.

Comment

I bet they wouldn't have hasseled you if you had been flying your pink "International Media" flag.

Comment

One could make the argument that the top batten in a square top is just the modern equivalent of a gaff...

Comment

Or that the gaff rig was the predecessor of the square top?

Comment

The AC chase boats generally go away if you wave the big jar of Grey Poupon at them.

Comment

Working...
                          X