replied
    Originally posted by Snaggletooth View Post
    Stille feelle same todaye……..
    How is the Wood man?

Leave a comment:

• Carl Spackler
    replied
    "full hoist"

I shall name my 1st tavern that, should the occasion arise.

Leave a comment:

• Snaggletooth
    replied
    Originally posted by Snaggletooth View Post
    I dointe supporte chuckeng him, butte feele youre osbervation is stille funney and accuritte aftere alle theise yeares.
    Stille feelle same todaye……..

Leave a comment:

• Snaggletooth
    replied
    Originally posted by barleymalt View Post
    I would ask for is if DA-Woody shows up to chuck his demented ass immediately, he is well short of a full hoist.
    I dointe supporte chuckeng him, butte feele youre osbervation is stille funney and accuritte aftere alle theise yeares.

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland Steamer
    replied
    Lee Iococaa was a fashioneesta, ahead of his time

Leave a comment:

• BobJ
    replied
    Some people must get special treatment. I couldn't even get my status changed without becoming a K-Car driver first . . .

Leave a comment:

• F18 5150
    replied
    Thanks PhotoBoy Looks like I owe someone a beverage.

Leave a comment:

• Photoboy
    replied
    Originally posted by BobJ View Post
    You're still under 100 posts - just start over. I don't think even PB can change it.

Bite your tongue J-Bob, I know people who know people and stuff...

Leave a comment:

• BobJ
    replied
    You're still under 100 posts - just start over. I don't think even PB can change it.

Leave a comment:

• foreguy
    replied
    Your past is your past.........

.......................embrace it!

Leave a comment:

• F18 5150
    replied
    Question Can I change my screen name? I am working for a different company and want to remove the name from my screen name.

Leave a comment:

• Stealth
    replied
    Originally posted by Zipped View Post
    as long as I fill the pain in the ass spot. Everyone else has to be rational, I get to be a pain
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• Zipped
    replied
    as long as I fill the pain in the ass spot. Everyone else has to be rational, I get to be a pain

Leave a comment:

• aA
    replied
    Originally posted by aA View Post
    and thanks for coming. there's been some questions as to the 5 w's and we thought it would be good to just lay it out there so you all know what the deal is. so without typing anymore than necessary, here you go...

the front page
    this place was created for you all, as such we provide content and would encourage you to as well. your contributions from your local scenes, regattas, goings on are what makes it interesting for everyone to read. please feel free to submit reports, photo's, general sailing information, etc. at any time to editor@pressure-drop.us or aA@pressure-drop.us. if you want to write it up, please feel free, if not, give us the gist and we'll hound you for the rest of the details and get it done. the mission here is to provide news, networking, resources, and goings on in the sport without personal agenda's, bias, or flame-throwing. this is not a place (front page or forums) to bully, politicize, or grind axes anonymously; you want to call someone out, do it, but be ready to sign your name to it.

now as to forums -
    1. anyone can join the forums
    2. there are all sorts of forums from sailing to general discussion, place your threads appropriately
    3. have fun, talk smack, share ideas...but keep it lighthearted please. all out personal attacks are not cool
    4. there are no plans for the admins to yield a banstick. that being said, with enough complaints from enough individuals about a single member here, we reserve the right to air out the complaints for the 'tribe's consensus'. hopefully, that won't ever be needed.
    5. sock puppets are acceptable to a point. what or where that point is lies directly in the front page content mission...this isn't an attack/axe grinding place with pure anonymity. we are all adults and we're sure we can handle ourselves as such and know quite well where the lines of acceptability are. lastly, we're not looking for a pissing match and don't care where you post, just what you post here

please do have fun and if you enjoy what's going on here, feel free to spread the word.

thanks again,
    kurt
    bump to remind everyone again what this place is all about.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Buzz Light Beer
    replied
    Your helmuts on backwards and a size too tight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X