Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OYRA Full Crew Farallones

OYRA Full Crew Farallones

The full crewed tour of the stinky rocks is this Sat who is in? Weather forecast? Beer suggestions?

Ok so I’m not doing it instead opting for some kid time!! But let’s hear from those of you that are!!!!!

Normal NW pattern is set up! Your going to miss a good one bro........

Comment

Originally posted by solosailor View Post
      Normal NW pattern is set up! Your going to miss a good one bro........
      I know!!! Are you guys still taking the NA wildcat? I'm bummed to miss it but it's the price I have to pay to make the CC.

Comment

Small spotted cat is in effect..... meeOWWW

Comment

Originally posted by solosailor View Post
          Small spotted cat is in effect..... meeOWWW
          Small spotted cat's like the water... have a good trip, skipping this years rock pile U turn

Comment

I'll be there herding them spotted cats
            http://jetstreamracing.blogspot.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/JS9045

Comment

We will be there trying to improve our Farallones score card which so far reads DNF and DNC. new boats are a pain (growning pain). Especially little funky ones with lots of strings and way to much sail area.
              But fun!
              life is a reach_/) _/)

Comment

Originally posted by DeathSpear View Post
                I'll be there herding them spotted cats
                And I am bummed I won't .......................I'll be recording times for a bunch O kids at a swim meet........Zaget,Zaget,Zaget!!!!!

Comment

Ah yes - a difficult curve them mineez ...just waiting on word from the Cutter. Hope to join you. All the best to you and Ronnie.

Comment

Death from behind will be there ! trying to complete the year with out being DFL ! well , we'll see ,, its a lot of distance to be waterlined !

Whoop Whoop !

-P

Comment

Zone Forecast: Coastal Waters from Point Reyes to Pigeon Point California out to 10 nm (PZZ545)

Fri...NW winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. NW swell 5 to 7 ft and SW 3 ft. Patchy fog.

Fri Night...NW winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. NW swell 6 to 8 ft and SW 3 ft. Patchy fog.

Sat...NW winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. NW swell 6 to 8 ft. Patchy fog.

Sun...NW winds 20 to 30 kt. Wind waves 3 to 6 ft. W swell 6 to 8 ft. Patchy fog.

Breeze ON!
                      Pressure-drop.us ~It's not the size of the website, it's how you use it! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Max Headway View Post
                        Zone Forecast: Coastal Waters from Point Reyes to Pigeon Point California out to 10 nm (PZZ545)

Fri...NW winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. NW swell 5 to 7 ft and SW 3 ft. Patchy fog.

Fri Night...NW winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. NW swell 6 to 8 ft and SW 3 ft. Patchy fog.

Sat...NW winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. NW swell 6 to 8 ft. Patchy fog.

Sun...NW winds 20 to 30 kt. Wind waves 3 to 6 ft. W swell 6 to 8 ft. Patchy fog.

Breeze ON!
                        me likey, spotted cat likes breeze
                        http://jetstreamracing.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/JS9045

Comment

What ,, no new talk... and nobody said what beer they were bringing .... Hmmm,, sailflow say's the wind will be picking up into the 26-28 knot range after we round and all the way back in ..... should be our first wild ride outside the gate !

-Paul Cal20 #624

Comment

Sierra Nevada. Good luck to all! Be safe!
                            life is a reach_/) _/)

Comment

Looks like the forecast is holding….

Sat...NW winds 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. NW swell 6 to 8 ft at 8 seconds. Patchy fog.

It is looking like an excellent day for a bit O racing on the spotted cat!! Not so much on a Cal 20 in my humble opinion (been there done that).

Have a fantastic/fast race everyone………. Keep the windex dry and the lead wet!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X