Windjammers 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windjammers 2011

Another great race coming up Friday this time it’s a quick run down the cost to Santa Cruz. With 27 boats already entered and a rating spread of -174 to 150 it should be a fun way to kick off a 3 day weekend and it’s a good excuse to drink a bunch of PBR’s at Brady’s Yacht Club one of my favorite Windjammers traditions!!!

http://www.windjammersrace.org/

Another great race coming up Friday this time it’s a quick run down the cost to Santa Cruz.
    Don't count on it at this point with 8-10 forecast from the West...... booo. Please don't let it go SW like is forecast for Saturday ! I've had enough of my fill of the Windward Jammers and the Windless Jammers.

Comment

At least there is a long period south swell poised to hit the coast Friday.

Comment

Fri...W winds 5 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. NW swell 3 to 5 ft and SW 3 to 5 ft. Patchy fog.

CRAP!!!! It’s still early but this forecast isn’t to encouraging

Comment

It's a 3 day weekend, you'll get there before its over!

Comment

Crap, first quadrant now reads SW !

Comment

Oh well still better than a day at work and there is going to be Pyrat and PBR's at the end of the day!!

Comment

Originally posted by war dog View Post
                Oh well still better than a day at work and there is going to be Pyrat and PBR's at the end of the day!!
                How late is Brady's staying open?
                " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

2011 " The Year of the Uphill Downhill"

Comment

SF to Pigeon Point

Fri...SW winds 10 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. NW swell 4 to 6 ft and SW 3 to 4 ft. Patchy fog

Pigeon Point to SC

Fri...W winds 5 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. NW swell 3 to 5 ft and SW 3 to 5 ft. Patchy fog.

Starting to feel the flu coming on

Comment

Is there a DH Division?

Comment

Is there a DH Division?
                        Used to be a shorthanded division when they used the OYRA divisions (Spinnaker Cup and Windjammers no longer count as OYRA season races = BIG mistake in my book). Didn't check the NOR but they usually have a class if enough enter.

Comment

Well the weather is NOT shaping up in the right direction...... now we have 5-10k SW forecast all the way down the shore, only westerly is way out and light as well. What a Mother-F^(%*er !!! Good thing we have the Light #1 and Code-0.

Comment

Crap!!!!

Comment

Maybe they should reverse the course and run up from SC?

Boats need to get delivered anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X