2012 3 Bridge Fiasco Unofficial Pressure Drop Divisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 3 Bridge Fiasco Unofficial Pressure Drop Divisons

Start Times and rating have been posted : http://www.sfbaysss.org/2012/PDF/tbf12start.pdf
    Note the 9:00 AM 1st start!

Signup for 3BF Here: http://www.jibeset.net/JACKY000.php?RG=T002037580

Depending on entries there could be swag or the hypothetical rum for division winners,
    which would be determined be entries. What we can assure is the 1st 10 entries shall get a print out of the Current Models for January 2012 IF they promise to provide a written evaluation of the Tide Tech models and how it assisted them with the race. If you don't need models or don't want to take on that overwhelming responsibility of providing feedback please note. Yer still eligible for division prizes!

Thanks to all the guys and gals at SSS for making it all possible...
    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

F-27 Three Sigma is in......pickle-fork division.

Cheers!!!

-Chris H.

Via PM...you can post entry in this thread as well....
    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Yea Baby - sign me up for another bottle of hypothetical rum!

Hapa Girl is in - not sure if I'm SH or DH yet.

Comment

J105 Akula is "In". Not sure about SH or DH this year but I'll commit to evaluating the models - I'll be using the same spreadsheet lookup table as last year (using updated tides from TideTech or whichever best available other source I can access) to determine my direction when I see what the wind is doing.

I'm convinced that the key to this race is making sure that you don't get parked. So long as you are making forward progress, life is good. Getting parked zigzagging across current is the killer.

Comment

Squirt will be coming up from Socal. Double handed sport boat. Which way will work this year?

Comment

Papillon is in for the DH multihull class

Comment

i'm pretty sure the way to go, will be the way I don't go.

Comment

Yo, The Can is definitely in. Not so clear what's hip this year, but we're out to improve on our top 10 finish in 2011. If it's to be virtual rum, we're ok with that, 'cuz we usually have that on board for all long races. But I'll throw down a bottle of my coveted Blackberry Mead to the PD Division Overall Winner!

Comment

Zingaro is in, non-spin. Not sure if SH or DH yet.

Comment

Tiger Beetle will be sailing, doublehanded spinnaker (phrf 42), and will happily join the pressure drop list of entries.

And I would prefer to not use the tide models; thanks for the offer, and I'll already have enough going on during the race without also inspecting models.

Have fun, everyone, and go fast! See you in a couple of weeks on the course.

- rob/beetle

Comment

PeckerHead numbro quarto will be bringing the Intruder. Melges 32 double handed Division.

Where is War Puppy? Is he going to the zoo with the kids?

I haven't heard from him in a while.

Comment

PeckerHead numbro quarto will be bringing the Intruder. Melges 32 double handed Division.

Comment

After some winter refiting, Mercedes, Moore 24 #55 will be on the 3BF start line (DH). We have sworn oathes this year of finishing the dang race - after last years' fiasco!

Comment

Originally posted by PeckerHead Racing View Post

Looks like he's hiding after his miserable showing in the football pool (again)
                            ~Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)~

Comment

Originally posted by foreguy View Post
                              Looks like he's hiding after his miserable showing in the football pool (again)

Yep thats it...........

Comment

Working...
                              X