Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DHF 2012 anyone? Sat. March 31st Entry deadline Skippers' meeting Wed March 28th 7:30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K38Bob View Post
    Sorry for the delay in the awards. We had several personal/family issues in those that were involved. We also had difficulties in getting GPS tracks which we wanted to include in the T shirts design which hopefully you'll like.
    If you didn't tell us T shirt size- please do so or you'll get what we choose :-)

Thanks again for your participation!
    Do we get them for being first retirees? If so, hang on to them, we're still in the Delta with no plans to come back yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmy View Post
      Do we get them for being first retirees? If so, hang on to them, we're still in the Delta with no plans to come back yet
      All paid entrants get 2 shirts. I'll hold on to them. Enjoy Delta time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Tuna View Post
        SL33 rides did you say?
        Yup- assuming we get the shuttlecraft deal worked out

Comment

Awards and shirts at EYC June 23rd 5pm at conclusion of sailstice (and check out SL33 rides earlier)!
          http://www.sfbama.org/2012/dhf/index.html
          ..and really sorry for the crunchtime but strong request to be done before Transpac.

If you can't make it you can designate a "shirt mule"- any one picking up 2 shirts other than for the boat they crewed/skippered on will get a beer on BAMA! (Alameda boats/residents excluded). See racers here !! http://www.jibeset.net/racedoc/BAMA_...l?t=1340086751

Cheers!
          Bob

Comment

• What are the details for the SL 33 rides?????
            " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by Photoboy View Post
              What are the details for the SL 33 rides?????
              First detail is Urs needs to have a shuttle boat- either a whaler with a padded bow to come up behind to crossbeam to transfer riders or a RIB...know anyone with a RIB?

Comment

• pb has a rib!

Comment

• ...yes, yes he does...but the schedule for Saturday is way overloaded already...I asked PL but he has plans...
                  Try Phillipe Merideth, http://www.sff18.org/us/roster,and see if they can swing it...EYC no got rib?
                  " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

• Thanks for the idea- EYC bandwidth is consumed- but they are being looked at too. 2 boats might be better to get more riders on off BR

Originally posted by Photoboy View Post
                    ...yes, yes he does...but the schedule for Saturday is way overloaded already...I asked PL but he has plans...
                    Try Phillipe Merideth, http://www.sff18.org/us/roster,and see if they can swing it...EYC no got rib?

Comment

All paid entrants get 2 shirts. I'll hold on to them. Enjoy Delta time!
                      Indeed. Was somewhat differently enjoyable yesterday when I wasn't paying attention and landed us aground just outside the channel for almost 7 hours. Luckily Mike didn't kill me but I'm guessing the sand/mud combo probably put a pretty decent polish on the keel.

Comment

First detail is Urs needs to have a shuttle boat- either a whaler with a padded bow to come up behind to crossbeam to transfer riders or a RIB...know anyone with a RIB?
                        Did not see the Bridge Runner on the estuary Saturday, it get cancelled?

Comment

• Insurance issues….

Comment

• another part of LSC aftermath. Late start so logistics were tough. Heightened sense of risk/liability. New members in all parties so learning curve steep. WR 17 and F-27 rides popular

Originally posted by HapaPops View Post
                            Insurance issues….

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmy View Post
                              Indeed. Was somewhat differently enjoyable yesterday when I wasn't paying attention and landed us aground just outside the channel for almost 7 hours. Luckily Mike didn't kill me but I'm guessing the sand/mud combo probably put a pretty decent polish on the keel.
                              Polishing bottoms can be good.

The Jack who is Fat grabbed your shirts at The Awards
                              cheers
                              bob

Comment

• k38Bob- we pulled the plug the night before the race is there still a shirts for us?

Comment

Working...
                                X