Need crew this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need crew this weekend?

I'm thinking my wife feels bad about the no go on the Mexico race so she said I should go sailing this weekend.......if you are looking for 1 more
    Let me know I'm game!! Have sea bag (small and light) & Rum will travel.

Cheers,

WD
    Last edited by war dog; 02-25-2012, 10:11 AM.

Never mind just looked at the schedule and see there isn't much going on this weekend....... Zoo time with the kids instead!!

Comment

I always liked the monkey exhibits, especially when they fling their feces at dumbasses who put their faces up against the screen.

That's just nasty!
      "Honey Badger don't give a shit"

Comment

Funny, there's Girt Foulweather in Anacortes today and the Jim Depue memorial race just across the sound at Port Madison. I'd have gone but I couldn't find crew and then my wife started feeling a little under the weather.

I am still looking for Crew for The Banana Stand. Our next race is the last Snowbird on the 17th. :-)

-Adam Yuret

Comment

It musta been FREEZING there

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Badger View Post
            I always liked the monkey exhibits, especially when they fling their feces at dumbasses who put their faces up against the screen.

That's just nasty!
            If you take a woman to the zoo during "her time of the month", you get an entirely different show from the monkeys. NSFW.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Salvador View Post
              If you take a woman to the zoo during "her time of the month", you get an entirely different show from the monkeys. NSFW.
              Kinda like the scene in "Silence of the Lambs" where Clarice ventures into the cell block holding for Hannibal for the time?
              ~Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)~

Comment

It sounds like there might be some interesting stories here involving primate interaction, care to share?

Comment

Originally posted by war dog
                  Fucking nasty ass Monkeys.......I spent the better part of 2 years living in the jungles of central America .......fucking hate monkeys the only thing they are good for is making jerky out of them!!
                  Post Truamatic Monkey Encounter is nothing to mess with. I suggest a slow re-introduction to your simiam cousins, maybe in the form of a volunteer docent program at you local zoo or research lab?

Comment

Originally posted by war dog
                    Fucking nasty ass Monkeys.......I spent the better part of 2 years living in the jungles of central America .......fucking hate monkeys the only thing they are good for is making jerky out of them!!
                    War Dog killed Davey Jones

Comment

Working...
                    X