Great Pumpkin 2012 : Dead Man's Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Pumpkin 2012 : Dead Man's Party

Last edited by Photoboy; 10-22-2012, 03:35 PM.
    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

The Can is thinking of making our first Great Pumpkin appearance... See ya at the party ! And at the Raymos fizz booth on the dock Sunday morn

Comment

I'll be representin the Dark Side with the pickle fork, as usual.

Cheers!!!

-3D

Comment

Working on a swag package for regatta...Who wants to host a pony keg on their boat?

Comment

I don't think I'll make it this year one new boat is to big and the other will be to new (to be clear these are not my boats...my new boat is a 20+yr old El Torro.....just my 2013 commitments)...but I am willing to rally the troops for you PB and do some "dead man tie-dye" if you want!
          Last edited by war dog; 10-13-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Wow, too big and too new ?

Life does have its problems.

How's my rum aging ?

Comment

What's too big?

Comment

Originally posted by bowline View Post
                Wow, too big and too new ?

Draft issues, the bay can get small quick and I think the owner would rather "stretch her legs" first........The other boat isn't scheduled to hit the dock untill a few days before the race and needs to be put together.

Life does have its problems.

A bowman much like a salesman is only as good as last months results...I may be back on a Cal 20 next month!!!

How's my rum aging ?

It is almost one year older than when you won it...that makes it the good stuff, 18 months old and now the plastic bottle is getting that nice yellow look to it from sitting in the trunk of my truck....heck I'm thinking that if we wait until BBS next year it will be great for removing bottom paint!!!
                See above

Comment

Plastic bottle ? I thought that one was for the Opti fleet

Comment

Originally posted by war dog View Post
                    See above
                    Hey Bowline! He's come up with just about every excuse in th past 2 years how not to show up. Last year I think it was because of his kids. Now it's cause it's too big! I call BS.

Comment

Originally posted by PeckerHead Racing View Post
                      Hey Bowline! He's come up with just about every excuse in th past 2 years how not to show up. Last year I think it was because of his kids. Now it's cause it's too big! I call BS.
                      Hey PeckerHead last year was because my FIL passed away very suddenly 2 days before....to tell the truth I think it will be quite a while before Halloween is anything but a sad day around this family! Call BS all you want but I thought that you of all people would understand!!!

BTW he was here helping the kids and I tie dying the PD shirts for the race just a week before!!

Comment

Great Pumpkin 2012 Unauthorized PD Division

Its not about size, it's about securing the tack at the pointy end...

While on the subject, we just secured a pile of Pressure Drop
                        True Sport Short Sleeve Polyester Wicking Shirts
                        in Solas Orange from our friends at http://www.dryshirt.com as well as Gift certificate from our friends
                        at www.pointlomaoutfitting.com/,and of course some additonal PD swag...

Will get a formal announcement up shortly, but get yerself signed up right here, right now..weather looks good for this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Photoboy View Post
                          Its not about size, it's about securing the tack at the pointy end...

Will get a formal announcement up shortly, but get yerself signed up right here, right now..weather looks good for this weekend!
                          T.S. is in......Pickle Fork division as usual.

Hey W.D., looking for a ride??? (we've got cookies!!!)

-3D

Comment

Much betterer

Comment

Originally posted by 3D View Post
                              T.S. is in......Pickle Fork division as usual.

Hey W.D., looking for a ride??? (we've got cookies!!!)

-3D
                              Dang that is tempting are you looking for both days or just one?

Comment

Working...
                              X