Great Pumpkin 2012 : Dead Man's Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well--
    it was OUR Wardog posting under his supersecret unknown to anyone in civilized space nom de cheese------- dogofwar.

You already sent me a shirt so I'll take a credit towards future swag. ;<)

Comment

• Originally posted by Photoboy View Post
      Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:42 PM
      I have a new XL PD dry shirt I'll trade!!

Oh crap I might get banned again......

1st person to ID the Douchebag that made this post on S.A. gets a shirt...(WD is excluded from the competition)

War Dawg, WTF? You guys didn't even finish the race, I hope you at least get a bottle of rum so you can pay off Bowline.

Comment

• Here's the Dawg now, caterpillar under the lip and everything. The review is it keeps WD comfy while doing all the
        tasks on the honey dew list, watching scooby doo re-runs, and waiting for "The Call". Tom did indicate many other customers
        at Home Depot kept asking for assistance while he was on a shopping mission...
        " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:42 PM
          I have a new XL PD dry shirt I'll trade!!

Oh crap I might get banned again......

1st person to ID the Douchebag that made this post on S.A. gets a shirt...(WD is excluded from the competition)

I have been banned from that site 3 times now for pimping PD and the shirt I was willing to trade was not my new sweet orange one!!

Did you really call me a douchbag? Dang that hurts...

Comment

• Originally posted by war dog View Post
            I have been banned from that site 3 times now for pimping PD and the shirt I was willing to trade was not my new sweet orange one!!

Did you really call me a douchbag? Dang that hurts...
            What? Moi???

No. Hell no, I was referring to the guy willing to part with his "new XL PD dry shirt"

We've had people from as far away as Daly City and 1/2 Moon Bay clamoring for them...

Damn, here I thought Moatengaters only came in Tough, Super Tough, and Just Damn Ornery...

Didn't know they had a Marshmallow and Big Ole Softy variety too...my bad...

...guess it's back to Sensitivity 101 refresher for me...
            " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Here's the Dawg now, caterpillar under the lip and everything. The review is it keeps WD comfy while doing all the
              tasks on the honey dew list, watching scooby doo re-runs, and waiting for "The Call". Tom did indicate many other customers
              at Home Depot kept asking for assistance while he was on a shopping mission...
              Yeah, maybe, but how do they perform when hunting nutria in the hot and humid south?

Comment

• WilliamStacey meets Ron Jeremy. That stache is a keeper!

Comment

Working...
                X