No announcement yet.

Corinthian SSS Race and Double Handed Light SHip - COURSE TRACKING TRIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit a course ? Or a write up ? I could edit the later, not sure about the former.

Your course is pretty impressive, how many miles total ?

Comment

Originally posted by Redsky_SF View Post
      Edit a course ? Or a write up ? I could edit the later, not sure about the former.

Your course is pretty impressive, how many miles total ?
      edit 4,786,834,956 images, or there abouts... 1 by one...

Miles? That would require some sort of plotting app...and a smart phone... and a smart phone user...

It was a full 12 gallons, that I'm pretty sure about...
      " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Shoot some my way, I could edit about 4,786,834,956/(1E8).
        Brian

Comment

If it takes 30 second for each raw file to load...when will it be done?

Comment

To edit, are you not just selecting good vs bad ? Or are you organizing by boat ? 30 secs per raw upload ! I live on a dirt road at the end of a long internet connection, I am lucky to get 200KB/sec. I bet it would be longer in my case.

I think your saying it takes forever to up load you images. Not so much that you are editing ? You must have tons with both races going (or were there 3 races ?).

Comment

During editing, I start with cropping with horizon leveling, then adjustments to each image for exposure, clarity, highlights etc etc...it's a 5 minute per image massage on average..
              and I am easily distracted...the attention of
              a golden retriever at a squirrel farm...and that's when I am focused...

Comment

I am sure you have high speed internet, but maybe if you went to a library or even a starbucks you might get a much faster connection for upload ?? Just a thought.

Comment

That's a lot of crop.

Comment

Better than a lot of carp

Comment

Light Ship test of coverage

LightShip.jpg

I took a tour of the Light Ship on Saturday with the cell phone tracking enabled. The phone was below deck and above deck at various times. There was good coverage all the way along the course. The Google Latitude application only shows significant changes in route, hence long straight courses tend to show up as two end points.

Comment

Working...
                      X