• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Vallejo 2013

Info and Registration

http://www.yra.org/PC/
    Pressure-drop.us ~It's not the size of the website, it's how you use it! ~

Well, anybody ready to do this one ? Come on.. Are the tides good for the slow or fast boats ? Will there be wind,,, tactics for non a symmetrical chutes.. Rumb line ? Or heat it up for speed ?

.. ?

Comment

The forecast indicates the return of an onshore flow Saturday combined with an ebb maxing at the Gate (3.23 knots)
      at 12:53. It looks like an up hill slog against the tide for the ride to Vallejo, but with breeze. Low is 16:13 at 0.42

The good news is the tide is high Sunday morning at 11:05 near 4.7', which will help get boats with draft off the mud and
      a nice ride on the outgoing tide home.

Wear your sunscreen.

Comment

Nice time lapse via Steven Poe!
        " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Taking the inside track up.

Mid track back.

Comment

Gypsy lady only draws five foot or so.. Not so much different than the can...

Rubbin mud and having fun on the way up !

Comment

Originally posted by PSutchek View Post
              Gypsy lady only draws five foot or so.. Not so much different than the can...

Rubbin mud and having fun on the way up !
              What no COW for you??? There must be something to this....do tell!!

Comment

Must be something in the beer

Comment

We're coming! But look out, since SSS is max 2, and I have 2 kids, the new plan is to sail three-up in the YRA PS Series. See you all on the water in about 5 hours

Comment

War Puppy, Will you be making your presents this year? maybe playing Tarzan through the rigs?

Comment

Originally posted by PeckerHead Racing View Post
                      War Puppy, Will you be making your presents this year? maybe playing Tarzan through the rigs?
                      Nope not doing the rig/halyard swing thing this year.......I'm all grown up and will be doing the birthday party thing including some mini golf then a t-ball game and top it off with some pool time,thats today tomorrow I hope to get the kids out on the ElTorro......have fun in Vallejo and if you buy a date check to the to make sure she is a she!!!

Comment

Originally posted by war dog View Post
                        Nope not doing the rig/halyard swing thing this year.......I'm all grown up and will be doing the birthday party thing including some mini golf then a t-ball game and top it off with some pool time,thats today tomorrow I hope to get the kids out on the ElTorro......have fun in Vallejo and if you buy a date check to the to make sure she is a she!!!
                        Hope that's not the voice of experience speaking.

Comment

2013 Vallejo: Breeze On

A windy start at the Berkeley Circle, followed by a bit of light air after Raccoon Strait
                          and then a filling in nicely, provided crews with excellent conditions for todays ride to the Vallejo YC, the unofficial kick off to the Party Circuit!

Here's a few clicks...

" I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Great day on the water, with a not so great end. Lovely run past the brothers, simple and sweet. Finished the race, we had planned a turn & burn so we threw in a reef and made our way back out. As we got up towards the entrance to the shipping channel, we hit a nasty wave set, and fell off of one, the rig came down. Broke above the spreaders, I suppose compression.

Comment

It's blowing 30 to 40 at RYC right now - a good honker.

Comment

Working...
                              X