X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiotwind
    replied
    Originally posted by Tagglesnothe View Post
    Calle z0's are goode boats. Youe coulde put the entiyre regata (iye meane the fleate) togethere fore the pris of onne melgs 3o.
    Originally posted by war dog View Post
    Never mind ........good by Idiot....as a parting question, do you realize how bad you are dragging the one person who is willin to sail with you down?

Don't bother answering you are now on ignore...and you should be proud I have never used it before here or on SA.....
    Sure that Paul doesn't need you protecting him, as if your weak ass could. Ignore at your peril.

Leave a comment:

• Tagglesnothe
    replied
    Calle z0's are goode boats. Youe coulde put the entiyre regata (iye meane the fleate) togethere fore the pris of onne melgs 3o.

Leave a comment:

• war dog
    replied
    Never mind ........good by Idiot....as a parting question, do you realize how bad you are dragging the one person who is willin to sail with you down?

Don't bother answering you are now on ignore...and you should be proud I have never used it before here or on SA.....

Leave a comment:

• Idiotwind
    replied
    Oh, and for those quaking afraid of our mad skills with spinnaker, the regatta is being done, per the Sausalito YC, non-spin. Bring your whisker pole.

As for any desperation on my part for weak competition, you need only to note that the Can is doing the IYC Silver Eagle this Saturday. Not your easy-peasy 50-miler. Not with the Spear leading the way.

Leave a comment:

• Idiotwind
    replied
    Dudes, this was a thread that I opened to discuss the fact that, without any input whatsoever from myself, or any other California 20 owner on the planet, the Lipton Cup wallas decided to have the Admiral's Cup done this year in Cal 20s. Okay? I was trying to have this thread as a place where the five boats who have told me that they have entered so far, and others who have the time to do so, might converse without the Peanut Gallery.

The Peanut Gallery only has to find a boat, a PICYA Club (apparently NOT the SSS), and a crew of serious ringers, and then they can chuckle about what a stupid boat the Lapworth 20 is, having vanquished all on the course. Bobby's need to fart in every room available on this forum speaks to him, not me.

Richard

Leave a comment:

• familysailor
    replied
    I'll take one of those!

Leave a comment:

• aA
    replied
    click on the user name, pull up user profile, hit ignore

Leave a comment:

• BobJ
    replied
    Race what event? I don't own a damn Cal 20. And sorry, you already dragged Dave into this, which is too bad since he seems like a good guy and you're using him.

You're so desperate to find someone to race against that you think you can tell every club on the Bay what they should do to accommodate you.

Does PD have an "Ignore" function? - Yes it does and you're now on it, Idiot.

Leave a comment:

• aA
    replied
    it never freaking ends with you does it? you want a fight, do it elsewhere...even people who have chosen to sit out the ocean racing (and who may have initially shared some of your views) are sick and tired of your antics

kurt

Leave a comment:

• Idiotwind
    replied
    If it's a Club, it should pony up and join PICYA. Or is it too good to go slumming? I'm a member of SSS, for the record. But why are you farting away in the room here, when you don't have the brass to actually race the event?

I'll not drag anyone else into this. I'll only say the obvious: SSS should be endorsing a boat in each and all divisions of the 2013 Lipton Cup, as should all Yacht Clubs on SF Bay.

Leave a comment:

• BobJ
    replied
    SSS should "step up" to your three boat "competition" when we have the best race participation on the Bay? Okay sure . . .

I notice you avoided the question - who was Dave allegedly talking to? You dissed my club - now back it up.

Leave a comment:

• Idiotwind
    replied
    Ooh, my bad! SSS not a member of PICYA. How cheesy is that? They really should come out of the shadows, as they've become the cheap way to get into YRA. Kinda like the old Cal Sailing Club, but with T-shirts. SSS should step up. Lipton Cup is a venue for all the associations/clubs to send their best to the line. That should leave you out...

See you on the ocean soon.

Leave a comment:

• BobJ
    replied
    Crickets . . .

Leave a comment:

• BobJ
    replied
    Dave hasn't been speaking with any of us on the SSS board. If he had been, he would know that SSS is not a PICYA club. Who has he been talking to (or are you talking out of your ass again)?

Speaking of bringing a boat to the line, how are those lifelines coming along?

Leave a comment:

• Idiotwind
    replied
    Jeez, Bobby, you're like a seagull at the ballgame, ready to lay a turd anywhere, and any time. Bring your boat to the line. I've had several discussions with Dave, and he's getting no love from the SSS, who should be actively seeking a skipper to represent. If you're not part of this as a competitor, you're just boring, as usual.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X