X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.A.A.D.S. has 5 outboards stolen from Pier 40 Base

Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
    NEWSFLASH

"If anyone has a small outboard motor they'd like to donate to Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors, now's a good time. They just had 5 stolen by some scumbags last night. Stealing from the disabled, how low can you get." - Eric Roberts (BAADS racer)

Who to contact - brianpeasen@yahoo.com BAADS Boardmember)
    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Wow, talk about bad karma. Hope the motors get recovered.

Comment

WTF? These are the sort of people who would push over an elderly person on a flight of stairs
      to steal their walkers for scrap aluminum. They should be bound and hanged upside over a dingo pit.

Comment

http://www.baads.org/2013/05/28/five...s-were-stolen/

The fiven stolen outboard motors have been recovered by the police and will be returned to us, we hope, by the weekend! Thanks for all the wonderful support. Thanks to SFPD for their good work! BAADS still sustained pretty serious damage to its Whaler, and putting the motor back on the Whaler is going to be serious work, but we are very grateful that the motors are recovered. You can still donate (because BAADS still needs the support to make these important repairs). To donate, go to our donation page or send a check payable to BAADS to Pier 40, the Embarcadero, Suite 16, San Francisco, CA 94107. Thank you!
        " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Are these the same low lifes that have been liberating outboards in the East Bay?

Comment

This theft and recovery was recently mentioned in the podcast "World of Boating"

Comment

Working...
            X