Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 High Sierra Regatta

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2013 High Sierra Regatta



    For you folks in the know, down load and print out. I think they are giving out free cocktails to all playing this card....

    " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"



    h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

  • #2
    Trouble maker. Buy Lido 14 and be done with it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Huh?

      Comment


      • #4
        Well played sir, well played!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Photoboy View Post


          For you folks in the know, down load and print out. I think they are giving out free cocktails to all playing this card....


          Don't forget to put a collection jar next to the note!! There is a lawsuit to pay for you know.

          Comment


          • #6
            Can't wait to display my sign on the way to High Sierra! From the reports that I got from the multihulls who raced up there last weekend, it was classic Huntington Lake. What a great venue!

            On another note, what a douche "do-you-know-who-I-am" maneuver that was. Typical.
            The Real Surf City

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm SO wanting to link to this thread over there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Surf City Racing View Post
                Can't wait to display my sign on the way to High Sierra! From the reports that I got from the multihulls who raced up there last weekend, it was classic Huntington Lake. What a great venue!

                On another note, what a douche "do-you-know-who-I-am" maneuver that was. Typical.
                Right Jerome, it was great weekend in the Sierra. Classic Huntington Lake - very laid back. Kudos to the organizers, FYA and MHRA. Very social, nice folks. We got in 5 races in typical Huntington conditions.

                It becomes apparent that some personalities just don't seem to fit the mold of the HSR.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IOR Geezer View Post
                  Huh?
                  The owner of sailing anarchy registered his new boat for the regatta, but failed to provide the proper documentation.
                  When his application was rejected, he went into a tizzy, threatening the Fresno YC with retaliation and using the
                  "Do you know who I am" card in the process.

                  Now the bully is getting served by someone else he has bullied in the past, ironic isn't it?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh, okay. Now it makes sense!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lol!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Add a pink flag and your in.
                        Richard Vilvens
                        Brand Ambassador
                        PSA Capricorn USA
                        F-18 5150
                        http://www.capricornsailing.com/
                        http://www.sailblogs.com/member/capricornusa/
                        R.Vilvens@yahoo.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          At the Commodores Regatta @ Huntington last weekend there were a couple of college kids taking photos of the regatta. They had posted a URL on the notice board to see the Photos but I did not write down. Does anyone have the link to the photos that were mentioned?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tequila Bob View Post
                            At the Commodores Regatta @ Huntington last weekend there were a couple of college kids taking photos of the regatta. They had posted a URL on the notice board to see the Photos but I did not write down. Does anyone have the link to the photos that were mentioned?
                            i didn't notice a url but they did have a sign up sheet on the table sunday after the awards. i gave them my email and sail number but haven't heard from them. wondering if any of the cat guys who read here have any inside lines on getting in touch

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X