X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aA
    replied
    Originally posted by Tequila Bob View Post
    At the Commodores Regatta @ Huntington last weekend there were a couple of college kids taking photos of the regatta. They had posted a URL on the notice board to see the Photos but I did not write down. Does anyone have the link to the photos that were mentioned?
    i didn't notice a url but they did have a sign up sheet on the table sunday after the awards. i gave them my email and sail number but haven't heard from them. wondering if any of the cat guys who read here have any inside lines on getting in touch

Leave a comment:

• Tequila Bob
    replied
    At the Commodores Regatta @ Huntington last weekend there were a couple of college kids taking photos of the regatta. They had posted a URL on the notice board to see the Photos but I did not write down. Does anyone have the link to the photos that were mentioned?

Leave a comment:

• F18 5150
    replied
    Add a pink flag and your in.

Leave a comment:

• El Capitan
    replied
    Lol!

Leave a comment:

• IOR Geezer
    replied
    Oh, okay. Now it makes sense!

Leave a comment:

• Prince of Whales
    replied
    Originally posted by IOR Geezer View Post
    Huh?
    The owner of sailing anarchy registered his new boat for the regatta, but failed to provide the proper documentation.
    When his application was rejected, he went into a tizzy, threatening the Fresno YC with retaliation and using the
    "Do you know who I am" card in the process.

Now the bully is getting served by someone else he has bullied in the past, ironic isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Tequila Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Surf City Racing View Post
    Can't wait to display my sign on the way to High Sierra! From the reports that I got from the multihulls who raced up there last weekend, it was classic Huntington Lake. What a great venue!

On another note, what a douche "do-you-know-who-I-am" maneuver that was. Typical.
    Right Jerome, it was great weekend in the Sierra. Classic Huntington Lake - very laid back. Kudos to the organizers, FYA and MHRA. Very social, nice folks. We got in 5 races in typical Huntington conditions.

It becomes apparent that some personalities just don't seem to fit the mold of the HSR.

Leave a comment:

• BobJ
    replied
    I'm SO wanting to link to this thread over there.

Leave a comment:

• Surf City Racing
    replied
    Can't wait to display my sign on the way to High Sierra! From the reports that I got from the multihulls who raced up there last weekend, it was classic Huntington Lake. What a great venue!

On another note, what a douche "do-you-know-who-I-am" maneuver that was. Typical.

Leave a comment:

• war dog
    replied
    Originally posted by Photoboy View Post

For you folks in the know, down load and print out. I think they are giving out free cocktails to all playing this card....

Don't forget to put a collection jar next to the note!! There is a lawsuit to pay for you know.

Leave a comment:

• Buzz Light Beer
    replied
    Well played sir, well played!

Leave a comment:

• IOR Geezer
    replied
    Huh?

Leave a comment:

• Tequila Bob
    replied
    Trouble maker. Buy Lido 14 and be done with it.

Leave a comment:

• Photoboy
    started a topic 2013 High Sierra Regatta

2013 High Sierra Regatta

For you folks in the know, down load and print out. I think they are giving out free cocktails to all playing this card....

Working...
X