SF Bay rail fabricators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Bay rail fabricators

I need a really simple 1-inch s.s. stern pulpit (pushpit?) made. I'd like to do this without having to drive to Richmond (I'm on the SF Peninsula). OK, who do you guys go to?

Well Svends Metalworks is also moving to Richmond this month so there off the list.....

Comment

None down in Redwood City?

Comment

I've got a local guy who can do some welding. He's made a bunch of my Highland Games throwing weights.

I could buy some 90 degree mandrel-bent 1-inch, .068 stainless tubes and have him weld 'em to regular 1-inch stainless tubing to make the railing, but I figured there had to be someplace south of Richmond that made boat railings. Rally, is Svends' metal shop the only place that does this any more?

If so, then....I mean....that's kind of grim.

Comment

Mario at Grand Marina. Alameda Marine Metal Fabrication or something like that?

2021 Alaska Packer Place #10.20D
          510-522-7899

Comment

SF Boatworks?

Comment

I called SF Boatworks to ask them. Craig never called back, which is fairly typical. I keep going to them for haulouts and they always do right by me but communication isn't their strong suit.

Comment

UPDATE: they called today. SF Boatworks referred me to Svendsens metal shop. Frank, I tried calling the number for "Mario" "...your call cannot be completed"...

Seriously are there NO other railmakers in the entire Bay Area? Hmm... I guess KKMI in Richmond probably has a railings welding guy.

Comment

Wasn’t there a Railmakers shop in Alameda, off of Clement?

Comment

http://www.jandjfabrication.com/

This is Southbay!

Comment

Mario is still around according to the folks at Grand Marina. 408-464-7548

Comment

Working...
                      X