Moore 24 Nationals; The Fleet's getting tougher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moore 24 Nationals; The Fleet's getting tougher

Larson, Erkelins, Easom, Fennell, Hodges, Sorenson, Verutti, Vaughn, Lahr, (and I'm sure more I'm not remembering) and now Kahn! Things are getting tougher in the Moore fleet - Can I head up the B fleet? Great to see the interest in the boat, and I know it only makes me better. Just being in the top 10 is achievement enough!
    A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

odds on two boat program before next years roadmaster?

Comment

They do do things in two's don't they.

Comment

A 2 boat program is in the corinthian spirit?
        Stay in the car and don't play with the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by hobot View Post
          A 2 boat program is in the corinthian spirit?
          exactly, why god oh why?

Comment

For the price, you can get 6 of these mofo's...

Just sayin...
            " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"

h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Photoboy View Post

For the price, you can get 6 of these mofo's...

Just sayin...
              To quote Buster_Hymen; "Exactly, Why God oh Why?"

Comment

You would have your own start an most YRA sanctioned events and even the 105's would stay clear of your starts?

Comment

Are they still building Moore 24s? Or these rockstars buying used ones and restoring? There is something fascinating about this fleet.

Originally posted by Ballard Sailor View Post
                  Larson, Erkelins, Easom, Fennell, Hodges, Sorenson, Verutti, Vaughn, Lahr, (and I'm sure more I'm not remembering) and now Kahn! Things are getting tougher in the Moore fleet - Can I head up the B fleet? Great to see the interest in the boat, and I know it only makes me better. Just being in the top 10 is achievement enough!
                  How we survived the Pacific Cup

Comment

Originally posted by EVK4 View Post
                    Are they still building Moore 24s? Or these rockstars buying used ones and restoring? There is something fascinating about this fleet.
                    Rebuild only, they havn't built any since the 80's, but the molds are ready!

Comment

At least there will be a couple protectors to bring beer out to the other crews!
                      ~Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)~

Comment

We start with a case and the boat gets lighter as we go, I don't think I'd need any more brought out me....

Comment

So you think this will be enough for Ian to leave Alaska and have Brad bring the Blue boat down for Nationals?

Good Nat's Promo on that other site....just sayin'

Comment

i don't think we will see the blue boat until next year

Comment

now what would make you say such a horrible thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X