Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moore 24 Nationals; The Fleet's getting tougher

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Moore 24 Nationals; The Fleet's getting tougher

    Larson, Erkelins, Easom, Fennell, Hodges, Sorenson, Verutti, Vaughn, Lahr, (and I'm sure more I'm not remembering) and now Kahn! Things are getting tougher in the Moore fleet - Can I head up the B fleet? Great to see the interest in the boat, and I know it only makes me better. Just being in the top 10 is achievement enough!
    A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

  • #2
    odds on two boat program before next years roadmaster?

    Comment


    • #3
      They do do things in two's don't they.
      A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

      Comment


      • #4
        A 2 boat program is in the corinthian spirit?
        Stay in the car and don't play with the radio.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hobot View Post
          A 2 boat program is in the corinthian spirit?
          exactly, why god oh why?

          Comment


          • #6


            For the price, you can get 6 of these mofo's...

            Just sayin...
            " I just found out my nest egg has salmonella"



            h2oshots.com Photo Gallery

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Photoboy View Post


              For the price, you can get 6 of these mofo's...

              Just sayin...
              To quote Buster_Hymen; "Exactly, Why God oh Why?"
              A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

              Comment


              • #8
                You would have your own start an most YRA sanctioned events and even the 105's would stay clear of your starts?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Are they still building Moore 24s? Or these rockstars buying used ones and restoring? There is something fascinating about this fleet.

                  Originally posted by Ballard Sailor View Post
                  Larson, Erkelins, Easom, Fennell, Hodges, Sorenson, Verutti, Vaughn, Lahr, (and I'm sure more I'm not remembering) and now Kahn! Things are getting tougher in the Moore fleet - Can I head up the B fleet? Great to see the interest in the boat, and I know it only makes me better. Just being in the top 10 is achievement enough!
                  How we survived the Pacific Cup

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EVK4 View Post
                    Are they still building Moore 24s? Or these rockstars buying used ones and restoring? There is something fascinating about this fleet.
                    Rebuild only, they havn't built any since the 80's, but the molds are ready!
                    A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      At least there will be a couple protectors to bring beer out to the other crews!
                      ~Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)~

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We start with a case and the boat gets lighter as we go, I don't think I'd need any more brought out me....
                        A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So you think this will be enough for Ian to leave Alaska and have Brad bring the Blue boat down for Nationals?

                          Good Nat's Promo on that other site....just sayin'
                          A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i don't think we will see the blue boat until next year

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              now what would make you say such a horrible thing?
                              A little disorganization goes a long way toward fun sailing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X